Casi Cielo (Almost Heaven Wellness)
June 3-9, 2012
Playa del Carmen, MX
Cost: $4,997 per person USD Double Occupancy
Relax and rejuvenate alongside the beautiful beaches of the Riviera Maya. Peel off layers of stress, reclaim your center, say hello to your healthy self. Workout in the open air and spectacular surroundings of the Mexican Riveria!
Debbie Dobbins, International Wellness Coach will guide you through this unique wellness program that brings together all the ingredients for safe and supported self-healing. Nurture yourself with delicious fresh organic juices, rich tasty gourmet meals, and insightful activities such as yoga, meditation, health education, walking, biking and more. You will gently mold your body and revive your innate ability to heal, resulting in greater vitality and clarity.
This is Mayan Healing at its best. You will experience transformation in an atmosphere dripping with breathtaking beauty. Learn new behaviors and let go of unwanted habits.
The beach is your gym and we connect you to the most exhilarating workout experience you have ever had. Perfect for any and all fitness levels. We provide expert guidance and instruction during all sessions and activities supporting any ability or experience level. Come Play in Playa!
You will train with your fitness expert as the sun shines and the warm Caribbean breeze is blowing, the sound of waves crashing in the background
Working your body, mind and soul in this arena of fitness, not only does wonders for your health but will strengthen your spirit.
What You Take Away
Achieve a greater sense of balance and vitality. We believe in adopting an overall healthy lifestyle to improve and enhance your total well-being. We encourage safe fitness goals which allow you to establish your personal goals and reach them. Through a blend of dynamic strength, cardio, mind-body and flexibility disciplines you create a total you. Playa Dreams aims to create the perfect physical and mental balance allowing your body to function optimally. Our goal is to help, motivate and guide you to a healthy lifestyle that works with your family, friends, work and social environments.
Your home for the week is Playa Car a gated community in Playa del Carmen. Everywhere you look are luxurious jungles of flowers, birds and tropical fruits. Wake to the sound of the birds singing in the surrounding palms and vegetation; drift to sleep as the ocean waves sing their lullaby. Fresh local cuisine balances gourmet satisfaction with wholesomeness.
What to Expect at the Nourishing Your Dream Retreat:
There will be plenty of outings to the beach, cenotes, ancient sites and other paradise locations. Lunch will be provided during your stay served in an astounding location each day. You will find time for naps in the hammock or a meditative moment at the beach. We’ll cap each day with a sumptuous healthy dinner and review of the day. Relax in an after-dinner circle with guided sharing and lots of laughter before letting the sound of the waves lull you to sleep under the starry velvet sky.
- Three delicious, healthful meals per day. Two lunches and two dinners are on your own so you have the opportunity to explore the Mayan culture and cuisine.
- Native Mayan massage
- Immersion in nature, her rhythms and tides
- Inspired exercises using nature, exploring the Caribbean, sacred sites and secret beaches.
- Creative activities, lectures, discussions, designed to set your health dream in motion.
- Inspiration, Reflection, Camaraderie and Celebration
- Lots of laughter, friendship and relaxation.
Included in the Price:
- Seven days, six nights lodging at a stunning Playa Car villa steps from the ocean (see FAQ for details on room choices).
- Yoga Gi Gung instruction.
- Yoga props and mat (you’re also welcome to bring your own mat).
- Snorkel Adventure (you’ll be responsible for renting or bringing your own snorkel equipment, if you want to snorkel).
- Adventure to Center of the Yucatan Mystical Magical Location
- Fresh, delicious meals served by our native gourmet chef, and all snacks
- All guided tours
- Dance lessons
* Airfare and transportation to and from the airport is not included in the cost.